A 4-hour workshop (4-6 people) emphasizing voice production to maximize personal impact and range of expression. Participants learn easy-to-apply techniques that can be immediately put into practice. Individualized feedback is always given, as well as video feedback.
A typical Half-Day Workshop outline:
- Personal introductions and goal-checking.
- Techniques for projecting an authentic, clear, confident voice in any environment.
- How to analyze and mark an English text in order to deliver a clearer, stronger, more “Anglo-Saxon” message.
- Application and practice of techniques using participants’ materials.
- Personal action plan for further development.
- Participants leave with a Study Guide containing the exercises and techniques learned during the session.
4 hours workshop , morning or afternoon