A 7-hour workshop (5-8 people) where participants learn by doing. The sessions emphasize voice production, text analysis and preparation in order to maximize personal impact and broaden expressive range. Participants learn easy-to-apply techniques, put them into practice, and receive immediate individual and video feedback.
A typical One Day Workshop outline:
- Personal introductions and goal-checking.
- Techniques for projecting an authentic, clear, confident voice in any environment.
- How to analyze and mark an English text in order to deliver a clearer, stronger, more “Anglo-Saxon” message.
- Application and practice of techniques using participants’ materials.
- Personal action plan for further development.
- Participants leave with a Study Guide containing the exercises and techniques learned during the session.
7 hours Workshop